At very low temperature finest quality Non –GMO mustard seeds are crushed so that ensuring the natural properties, antioxidants and essential oils are retained in this oil. Through the best knowledge and belief of ethically and environmentally sustainable practices, Chekko Cold Pressed Virgin Mustard Oil is produced hygienically.
Uses and Benefits of Virgin Mustard Oil
- Cold Pressed Virgin Mustard Oil possesses powerful antimicrobial properties that block harmful microbial growth.
- When applied topically optimizes and promotes skin and hair health, stimulates blood flow and hair growth
- Contains allyl isothiocyanate that alleviates body pain.
- Used as a poultice for massage and a detoxifier in ayurvedic medicine.
- Promotes beard growth.
- The high quantity of selenium in Kachi Ghani Mustard Oil contributes to rich anti-inflammatory properties reducing inflammation and an ideal choice for joint pain and arthritis relief.
- Natural sun blocker.
Other uses of Virgin Mustard oil
- Used in body massage.
Why Chekko Cold Pressed Virgin Mustard Oil?
- The traditional wooden press method provides Pure Cold Pressed Mustard Oil.
- The non Heating method preserves the goodness of Mustard and its benefits.
- Hygienic packaging with eco-friendly metal tin.
- Free from Preservatives, Artificial colors.
- More naturally aromatic.
- All our products are from Non – GMO seeds, free of artificial.
- Global quality control and hygiene practices are followed for each product ISO -22000.