High in energy, it’s a blend of nutrients and antioxidants. Packed with vigorous health benefits that are present in the carefully selected high-quality Groundnuts. Chekko Cold Pressed Virgin Groundnut Oil benefits the heart and boosts skin health.
Uses and Benefits of Virgin Groundnut Oil
- Rich source of vitamin E lowers the visible signs of ageing such as dark spots and wrinkles when few drops are regularly applied directly to face
- The anti-inflammatory properties of sesame oil alleviate pains and prevent arthritis.
Other uses of groundnut oil
- Used as a salad dressing
- Best for fried snacks.
- Used to prepare gravies, stir-fries and curries
- Used as a barbeque marinade
- Dips, sauces and peanut butter.
Popular recipes that can be prepared with Cold Pressed Virgin Groundnut Oil
- Groundnut oil is best for chips and pakoras and vada
- French fries
- Mixed sprouts poha
- Paneer veggie wrap
- Corn and potato tikkis
- Used for lightly nutty taste
- Used for deep frying sauting seasoning and tempering
Cold Pressed Virgin Groundnut oil is used in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu for making savoury items and snacks. It is also a part of the staple diet of South India.
Why Chekko Cold Pressed Virgin Groundnut Oil?
- The traditional wooden press method provides Pure Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil.
- The non Heating method preserves the goodness of Groundnut and its health benefits.
- Hygienic packaging with eco-friendly metal tin.
- Free from Preservatives, Trans Fat, Artificial colours.
- More naturally aromatic and adds taste to the dishes.
- All our products are from Non – GMO seeds, free of artificial.
- Global quality control and hygiene practices are followed for each product ISO -22000.